From: Ed Kilpatrick <whytrotfarms@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 16 May 2005 20:45:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [RC] prineville-injured riders and horses

hmmmm, interesting comments about tack, etc.  it is odd to me that some of you advocate riding with a loose cinch. loose enough to see daylight between the horse and the cinch?  that just doesnt make any sense to me.  looks like you are asking for trouble, i.e.  saddle under the belly.  you wont catch me riding with a loose cinch!    cowboy ed