Re: [RC] prineville-injured riders and horses - now girths - Kristen A Fisher

I also noticed that when I tighten the girth on Rosie as tight as I would like it [eg, won't budge no matter how hard I lean], it causes:

1 - more dry spots on her back
2 - probably makes her more off balance if my weight shifts
3 - a look back at me that says "THAT'LL DO THANKS!"

So I purposely ride a little looser than I'd prefer for her sake. But it's still VERY snug and would take quite a bit to move it under her belly.

Kristen in TX