[RC] Tigers in Malaysia - Pam Salem

I'm told that there are Tigers in the Malaysia forests - this I would love
to see :)   >>>>  I read about these.  The natives wear masks on the back
of their heads so the tigers will think they are being seen, be confused and
leave them alone.  Apparently they stalk from behind.   A 600 lb tiger ?
Might want to see THAT in at least a COVERED vehicle <g>