Re: [RC] wildlife encounters - MtnRondi

I had an encounter of a different kind. It was not wildlife, but it was memorable. It was 1990 and I was riding with my friend at a CTR in the desert. We were trotting along the top of a mesa, enjoying the moment. We heard a noise and looking off to our right, we were in awe. The Challenger space ship was landing. It was slightly lower in altitude than we were and we had to pull up our horses and just sit and watch that beautiful sight glide right past us.

Bonnie