[RC] Helmets-Yellow - Carol Suggs

County Supply has advertised SEI certified Helmets for only $18.95 right now  (sale ends 5/31)but no yellow....only comes in blk, purple, blue, hunter green and good old white...maybe buy an inexpensive helmet and have it painted to what you want?  That way you can see if it looks good before buying an expensive one and trying to have it painted.   I don't know how that would work as the color in plastics is normally put into the plastic prior to the mold...I haven't had much luck with paint sticking to plastic...but they do paint corvettes and they are kinda made out of plastic right!?  (well fiberglass I know, but same difference).  As others have stated it may void any warranty though....I know you didn't want a helmet cover....but that might be your best feasible opportunity to get the color you want.  Good luck with your search!

Carol-Mariposa