RE: [RC] What to do with horses during storms - Jody Rogers-Buttram

That's terrible!!!!   Trees can be very deadly to animals.  I have heard of entire groups of cattle being killed because they were standing under a tree, the lightning ran thru the roots of the tree, came up and into the cows.  Like I said, I think the lightning is more dangerous than the wind.  And Angie....they (the horses) all survived the storms last night.  Although Rose has scented a change in the wind and must know something is up.....she won't come near me or the barn.  ;)

Jody and all the girls, still alive and kicking.