Re: [RC] electrolyte question from a newbie - Cynthia Eyler

One advantage of using Perform 'N Win is that it doesn't taste horrible the way many e-lyte mixtures do.  It can be added to beetpulp mixtures -- hell, my guy would probably love it sprinkled over sweetfeed.  And it doesn't burn.  [I've tasted it.]  After dosing PNW mixed with Pro-CMC (this mixture doesn't need to be refrigerated, BTW), my gelding will immediately go back to eating.  And he doesn't fight me when I dose him -- in fact, he'll crank his head around so I can dose from the saddle.

Cindy