Re: [RC] [RC] electrolyte question from a newbie - April

Of course this is a horse-by-horse thing. My horse didn't like PNW anymore than EnduraMax (mixed 1 oz with applesauce to fill a 60 cc syringe) or LyteNow. He tolerates it. That's about all I can say. At least he doesn't fight me. Course, I also frequently give him applesauce from a syringe so he never knows if he's getting something yucky or yummy. :-) He probably gets something yummy 60% of the time. Good enough odds to keep him from fighting the syringe.

April
Nashville, TN