[RC] american flex - Debbie L S Kirchner

I have a high rumbed short backed Gaited Morgan and ride many miles, not
endurance miles though...I have the shims and am going to get the pad with
the pockets at the MN EXPO so that I can avoid any loin rubbing, as I did
have a little of that in the western saddle in the spring and fall when the
hair coat changed, as it has longer panels because of the western skirt
stitched on to the panels, but not the English saddle I have now, it has the
shorter panels, it is a 17 inch saddle, I have ridden many miles in it, long
miles, up hills, down hills, moving fast... and Jewel gaits beautifully in
it, He was dangerous in all other saddles... I am sorry the versatile did
not work out for you..

I also tried many other saddles on this horse and he HATED all of them, I
ride him in my Hillview special, with an English panel and he loves it...

Chip, did you make sure you had the system 5 screwed all the way up??? that
will make a difference too...

You can also ask Kathy to list your A-F on her site to sell, she only has
one left in that seat size as I recall, I am sorry to hear that you had
trouble with the saddle... I sold a shot gun on her site in short order as
we were not using it anymore...

Debbie in SE MN