Re: [RC] Question on Selling Stuff - Mary Ann Spencer

Interesting.  I don't bid on things that don't take paypal because it is such a hassel.  Occasionally, I goof and end up with the hassel of other pay methods.  I used paypal to get money to my daughter when I was in Iraq.  Just IMHO.  The convenience has been great.  HOWEVER,     I have not been selling on Ebay.   mas
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Question on Selling Stuff

Thanks for all the hints and warnings about selling stuff everybody!  I feel a lot better about how  to go about it.

Jennifer (the one who asked the question)

Karen Standefer wrote:

I’ve used Endurance.net to sell things for many years and have never had a problem either buying or selling.  I accept checks because it’s easier for both parties.  I have never (knock on wood) had a check bounce or be dishonored for any reason.  I just think the endurance crowd is a pretty honest lot of people.  If I’m selling a saddle I do usually ask for a Money Order or Cashier’s Check.  I don’t care for PayPal because there is a charge.

When I sell on eBay I always require a Money Order.

Just my $.02

Karen