[RC] Reply To Vicki on Hay - Carolyn Burgess

Vicki:

You need go no farther than eastern Massachusetts.  We have a terrible time getting good hay at a reasonable price.  Local guys sell nice hay at $5 - $6/bale (50lb, string wrapped).  This would be a nice timothy/grass mix. People truck it in from NY, PA, and I heard of one person who went as far as Michigan to get hay.

Carolyn Burgess
Email:
carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 1-978-897-6624