[RC] Piney Pig - oddfarm

Du Puis is a very nice place to ride. I rode it a couple of times a few years ago and always had a great ride. It was pretty hot one time, and a cold front came through another time, after the ride. Naturally. If you come from up north, keep on eye on the weather. If it gets above 75, I would seriously consider clipping some hair if you have a wooly mammoth. Du Puis is SOUTH Florida.

I have no doubt that Meagan will put on a first class ride. And those Florida Floosies down there are just too much fun!

Lisa Salas, The Odd Farm