[RC] Tail Eating - arabians

I hope someone has ideas out there on tail eating. I have a two year old that still is eating tails, manes ect..

My vet says he is bored... I have toys all over in the paddock.

He has many kinds of mineral blocks in his pen. 4 different kinds.

I even separated him for 5 months.. first day with the rest he hit there tails again.

I have a new horse and she is in that pen now.. So I can no longer separate him from the herd...

Sue