Re: [RC] Riding Permission - Jim & Drin Becker

" I've been tempted to stop when I see people driving out of the gate from
> their ranch and ask permission to ride but have never been brave enough
t> o do it yet...I'd love to hear from someone who has, too before I dive
off "

If someone comes to our place and just asks nicely about obtaining permission to ride through our place it is greatly appreciated . Also mentioning that you will leave gates as you find them is a big thing with us anyway , we have had fisherman open gates and then just drop them to then have the livestock tangle up in them and getting wire cuts . You would not believe the number of people that just assume they can ride or fish anywhere at anytime without permission . We have never turned anyone down that wanted to come through our place but have threatened many trespass charges to people that come in without asking . After all it is common courtesy and maybe the land owner will have conditions to use the access as we did , we had sheep and livestock guard dogs so no dogs were permitted on our place .
                          Drin Becker
                          Mtn Region