[RC] Places to stay on I - 10 - Mary Maynard

Hello
I was wondering if there were any ridecampers off of interstate 10 that would be willing to put up 3 horses, a dog and two travelers for an over night reprieve - we have a bed in our trailer and some portable corrals for the horses. We are leaving California, March 14th ... destination Florida - hoping to arrive there by the 20th of march. Would be very appreciative of any help along Interstate 10. Please email me privately at luvmares@xxxxxxxxxxx if you could accomodate an overnight visit.
Thanks
Mary Anne Mayanrd

Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S. locations. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx

We are talking about all the tools we can use to keep our horses safe and
alive at the rides. Training/conditioning is one of the best tools
available. It makes us better horseman and women, it benefits our horses
and could quite possibly be the key to preventing most crashes.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm