Re: [RC] Stall Bedding Options - Merryben

In California we have access to stuff called Magnum, Woodpet, Dry Stall and various other pellets.  They are wonderful.  My boarder just put her mare outside after being in my run in shed for almost a year and the floor of the stall is still not mushy.  This is a rock over dirt floor and exposed to mud and rain that blows in.  I just put some down today and will see how it does...She used to dump it in the mushy mud and it would soak up and keep it dry for a little while.....At $5.00 for 40 lbs. it gets expensive but it works..mb