RE: [RC] stall bedding options - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Sandra Walker sandrawalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Instead of the expensive stall deodorizers, I use the cheapest clay-based cat
litter I can find. Sprinkle it in a thin layer to completely cover wet spots (I
have solid mats). It absorbs any left over urine and gets rid of the smell.
When at the store, be prepared for some funny looks when buying numerous large
sacks of cat litter! LOL

Sandra Walker
www.fieldofdreams-sfw.com

in our dark soul the horse prances... The horse, the
horse! The symbol of surging potency and power of movement, of action...
~  DH Lawrence