Re: [RC] Sticky stuff for saddle WARNING! - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 2/20/2004 10:51:16 PM Central Standard Time, tina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I once used some saddle conditioner from an ancient can.  It left my saddle
sticky.  I tried to wipe it off but it just pulled lint off the towel.
"Hmmm," I thought, "since my horse is adept at the Arabian Teleport, sticky
might be a good thing!"  So off I rode, in my sticky saddle on a frisky
horse.

If you're going to use sticky stuff you should tie the waistband drawstring
on your riding tights.  Else, when your horse teleports your tights will
stick to the saddle and the rest of you will ... must I go into details?

I was riding alone, but I laughed so hard I nearly fainted.
Horse waited patiently for hysteria to subside.

Tina Rushing
El Granada, CA
(ah, to have that moment on video!  A lifetime of entertainment!)

ROFLMAO!!  Thank goodness your horse didn't add insult to injury by heading for home with your tights!  <VBG>  Having often wished I could somehow make my saddle stickier for when my horses has his frequent "Arabian Moments", I may now reconsider!  Thanks for the laugh!

Dawn in East Texas
and Chivas, resident Arabian Teleporter