Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] [RC] President's Cup - DVeritas

In a message dated 2/21/2004 10:59:11 AM Mountain Standard Time, rides2far@xxxxxxxx writes:
       Frank said:
>     Will we ever rise up and contend for "world influence" in the
> forum of > endurance racing...
        Then Angie said:
What's funny to me is all it takes to say "We" is one person. Our entire
country...all 50 states which are each the size of many countries, may be
headed one direction...but if we get ONE individual who pulls off an
individual gold we say "WE"...as if I, or the way anyone I know had any
more to do with Val's golds than someone in Brazil did.
I sure understand what you mean here.
If I cared, it'd be about Team Gold, then, I guess, the "I" would be a "We", eh?
    Okay, now I'm feelin' a bit "off trail", so I'm goin' back to find a ribbon.....:^)
    ---Frank