Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] [RC] President's Cup - rides2far

"putting all one's eggs in one > basket", > as it pertains to WEC,
President's Cup, et.al..  That doesn't really > apply, in > my
estimation, as some folks just got too damn many eggs for that to > be a
moderating influence.

Good analogy

    Will we ever rise up and contend for "world influence" in the
forum of > endurance racing...

What's funny to me is all it takes to say "We" is one person. Our entire
country...all 50 states which are each the size of many countries, may be
headed one direction...but if we get ONE individual who pulls off an
individual gold we say "WE"...as if I, or the way anyone I know had any
more to do with Val's golds than someone in Brazil did.

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
You don't have to be a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long