Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] [RC] President's Cup - heidi

    Someone posted the expression of "putting all one's eggs in one
basket",
as it pertains to WEC, President's Cup, et.al..  That doesn't really
apply, in  my estimation, as some folks just got too damn many eggs for
that to be a  moderating influence.

Well put, Frank.  :-)  Perhaps in those cases it has to be thought of as
putting all the horse's eggs in one basket....  A horse only has one life
to give, no matter how many eggs his owner has.

Heidi

Why should I look good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown