[RC] Don't like to ride alone. - David & Lanora Doud

Does anyone know of any groups that get together and ride/practice on a semi-regular basis?  I live in Central Texas and even though I do not do endurance on a regular basis ( I have done an intro ride). I am looking for individuals or groups that go riding in my area and won't mind if I tagged along and maybe pick up some pointers on endurance.

I am centrally located with the following areas within normal driving distance:
    McKinney Roughs
    Pedernales State Park
    Hill Country State Park
    Lake Somerville State Park