[RC] Tevis this year - Nancy Reed

Sandy,

Your post gives me hope and determination to continue to reach for my Tevis dream.  Thank you so much for your post, on days like today, it really helps!  Congratulations on your new home.  I bet you have worked really hard to get it.  You keep up the good work.  Yep, YOU GO GIRL!!!

Nancy Reed

Lazy J Ranch

Elfin Forest, California

PS  If you need another crew member I’d love to help.