[RC] buying a horse on the internet - Laura Hayes

I am in NY, I was tired of driving 3-4 hours each way to Pittsburgh or Cleveland to look at a single horse that was described by someone who has no knowledge of endurance...I would walk in the barn and know in 30 seconds that I did not want the horse, only to chat for awhile as to not be rude, and drive home again.  All this after actually seeing a poor quality, amateur video and pics....I even contacted a couple popular internet sites who either did not respond to my emails, or were not really very friendly or seemly interested in my business.

I saw Rocky Mountain Training Center advertised, looked at all the great pics, downloaded the artistically done videos and chatted by email to Bobbi Richine, who seemed knowledgeable, and really seemed to care if I got the right horse.  She told me the pluses and minuses of the horses I was interested in and offered to pick me up at the Denver airport.  I took a huge leap of faith and booked a flight.

I was able to view 15+ different prospects, all who had been out on mountain trails with various riders who could tell you all about them.  Even though I went there for a 5-7 year old gelding, I fell in love with an 11 year old mare (Equal Terms) I saw from a distance while Bobbi drove me around in her golf cart!  I had her shipped and will never regret it.  I think it was fate.

I have since successfully bought one horse sight unseen from Bobbi, and have had a few business dealings with her - bringing horses back east to sell.  She has treated me like family, and has always been more than fair and a great friendship has evolved between us.

I fully plan on other deals with Bobbi, and though we personally like different type horses, she knows what I like and I know what she means when she describes a horse to me.  I highly recommend RMTC.

This was not a paid endorsement!!!!!!

Laura Hayes AERC#2741  Western NY.