Re: [RC] re: camping in the rain - Dyane Smith

Lisa Salas wrote:
If you do put your horses in the trailer, make sure they are quiet. We camped next to someone who did that, and none of the dozen or so trailers around got any sleep that night! Stomping and screaming is all we heard, all night loooooong.

My horses are quiet and really like to be in the trailer (a gooseneck stock), but I worry about them trying to lie down and getting cast.  Is that a reasonable concern?

Dyane