Re: [RC] Neoprene Half Chaps - Truman Prevatt

Neoprene is used in wet suites to keep your warm in cold water. I would expect it would be very hot even in moderate weather.

Truman

Aaron Turnage wrote:
Has anyone every tried neoprene half chaps?  I'm eyeing some online at a very fair price but an concerned with how much heat they may hold in.  Would not be a problem so much in the winter but we can be over 100 here in the summers....  I know my horse gets really sweaty under his neoprene splint boots.  How do these work for people?

Thanks!

Crysta

--
“Why has government been instituted at all

“Why has government been instituted at all? Because the passions of men will not conform to the dictates of reason and justice, without constraint.” Alexander Hamilton