Re: [RC] Kids - Karla Watson

I know I would of been a very bad teenager without horses! I was a wild child and horses were the outlet I needed. I was into jumping and trails and did it all day, every day. My parents said, "drugs or horses--you choose only one." I choose horses!

-------Karla Watson/Portland, Oregon

I don't know about you, but when I was a kid with a horse my sister and I were pretty much entertained for entire weekends (aside from trips home to sleep) out riding horses for hours and hours