[RC] convention ideas - Paddi

Hi all
It is early to be thinking of the AERC convention but since that is going to be my first big outting after all the surgery ect I am spending lots of time thinking about it
I am putting in a booth for Canadian Trail House and am trying to think of how I should do it.
What are you looking for at convention.
Do you prefer to order and have shipped, special pricing, take it with you???
To save time I am thinking of letting riders pre order and pick it up at the convention. It could be prepacked and they could just stop by and say hi , pick it up. Custom colors could be handled this way.
Shipping everything in from Canada is a hassle so I do not want to ship much back after the convention.
I,ve done plenty of trade shows but never one where I can not drive my rig to.
Your 2 cents worth is welcome
Thanks Please email privately
Paddi Sprecher
Canadian Trail House

www.CanadianTack.com
1-866-987-4816 toll free order line
Canadian Distributor for Dixie Midnight No-Sweat Vent Pads
EasyCare Stirrups and Easy Boots
Biothane Tack, Skito Equalizer Pads
Cashel Flymasks
Yacht Braid Horse equipment