[RC] Neoprene Half Chaps - Aaron Turnage

Has anyone every tried neoprene half chaps?  I'm eyeing some online at a very fair price but an concerned with how much heat they may hold in.  Would not be a problem so much in the winter but we can be over 100 here in the summers....  I know my horse gets really sweaty under his neoprene splint boots.  How do these work for people?

Thanks!

Crysta