Re: [RC] Hoping this freeze doesn't last... - GoldenCMK

In a message dated 12/22/2004 10:35:55 P.M. Central Standard Time, RDCARRIE@xxxxxxx writes:
Hubby and I will be at High Roller too.  Like you, we're doing some serious shivering right now - that wind has a serious bite tonight!  <
As will my hubby and I, plus our 17 yr old daughter. First endurance ride I rode, Frigid Digit, it ended up being 21 degrees that night. We had not prepared so we about FROZE to death. I have learned the value of a good sleeping bag since. The only bad thing about riding in the cold it the waking up and getting going. Once out on the trail your usually fine. But watch out it was 5 yrs ago I did Frigid Digit and somehow I am managing it this 2005. Not sure how that happen. <G> This sport is an addiction.

Maria