Re: [RC] Hoping this freeze doesn't last... - Dlpugli

Currently, it's 4 below in Larkspur, Colorado.  The horses look like ice sculptures in the pasture.  The temp is supposed to drop to 15 below tonight.  Yikes!  I put a blanket on my 9 month old filly.  She had it off within 15 minutes ... not one buckle was disturbed.  I will rename her "Houdini."