Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 7:04 PM
Subject: [RC] Hoping this freeze doesn't last...

in South Texas.  I'm planning to go to High Roller next weekend and this will be my first ride in the cold on my own.  We'll (me and my horse) be 'camping' in our 2H BP, got a heater for in the trailer at night, but I would appreciate any help/hints/ideas at all I can get for caring for her during the ride.  We're having some pretty cold weather now...of course it could be back to 70 degrees and sunny by then, but I'd like to be prepared either way.  I know there are plenty of you out there who would be warm in the current 30 degree weather (wind chill in the teens) that we're having right now and I'm sure you have ideas (other than staying in camp!) on how to manage to keep yourself and your horse going thru the ride.
Thanks,
Suzi and Holly