Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 6:24 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Fitness

In a message dated 12/14/2004 6:04:06 PM Central Standard Time, Alison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

It IS simplistic.  But so is most of life.  There are two kinds of people in this world.  Those that DO what they want to accomplish and those that DREAM about what they want to accomplish.

It is your choice.  Just like Karen said, if you want it badly enough, you will make it happen.  A lot of us started with old trucks and rickety trailers whose only strong point was the floor!  We didn't go to a lot of rides, just as many as we could afford.