Re: [RC] Fitness - Sisu West Ranch

Rotweiler or other large trail dog.  Carry a pistol (as large a caliber as you can master).  Teach your horse to run on command, but not before.

Seriously, I live and ride in the Bitterroot Mt.  We have seen black bear, moose, the nonexistant griz, and the nonexistant wolves.  Cougar are also in the area.  The chances of being attacked by one of these  is probably less than being mugged in most cities, and surely less than being injuried when your car hits a white tailed deer on the highway.

We do have our CCW's and carry when in the mountains, because you never can tell.

Ed

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875