Re: [RC] Fitness - martina keil

Anyone have any ideas for riding in the dark in areas with cougar activity.  My husband is gone all week and it's just me and the critters. I am surrounded by National Forest and BLM...closest neighbor one way is 1.5 miles...the other way 15 miles....and there are only 5 houses on the eight mile road I live on. I live in the middle of nowwhere...which is great most times, but we have lots of cougar and I am feel a little like bait out there at dusk and dawn on my horses. Can't wait for that solstice! Thanks for any insight.

Do you Yahoo!?