Re: [RC] Endurance Views Calendar - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

I think they had some trouble getting people to actually submit photos. I didn't even know about the calendar until I was called and asked to submit some. Somehow, never saw the ad in the magazine. So those of you out there taking pictures ... remember for next year!

:) Jackie Floyd

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 9:26 PM
Subject: [RC] Endurance Views Calendar

Just wanted to let everyone know - the Endurance Views 2005 calendar is great. However, I am very disappointed that all regions are not represented - there are 6 months from West Region/Calif rides, 3 from MW, 2 from SE and 1 from SW [I don't really count the one NE mention on the back of the calendar].

I ordered a couple as Christmas gifts and while they are great quality, it is a shame that not one ride from my region [Central] is in there. Hopefully it will be more balanced in future years.

Kristen in TX