Re: [RC] Endurance Views Calendar - Kristen A Fisher

Pro photographers donated those images for the calendar, the same way
they have donated all EN images so far.  Maybe you can interest a pro
in your region!  Jonni Jewell is a great ride photographer and should
start shooting rides in your area, she has a nice new 100-400mm pro
zoom, but since she moved to TX from CA, she's been shooting musicians
instead of riders.

Yeah! Jonni got some great shots of Frigid Digit in 6" of snow in Feb 04 - a real treat for all of us [even if we started on the white trail LOL]  I am copying the AERC CT List in this too, so we can show you guys we have pretty trails in TX too ;-).

It's a first year venture--if it doesn't pay its own way, there won't
be a next year.  Requests for images *without* riders in them but at
endurance venues took us all by surprise.
Lynne
starving artist in CA  ;-)

My favorite shots are the ones with riders visible, but the overall shot is really a large vista [rather than a close up of one rider]. Then you can see the "views" but also see it's an endurance ride, not just a cool nature shot.

SO everbody, get one [or 3 like I did] so we can have more of them in years to come. It really is a lovely piece on very nice coated paper stock!!
Kristen