[RC] LDs - larry Miller

I have yet to see anyone put down an LD rider in MI or anywhere else!  No matter what one does, one is out on trail, visiting with friends, and enjoying the comradeship of a good horse.  25 miles can be a challenge, especially if one hurts, if the horse is young, if the training homework wasn't done, etc.  I find them wonderful since I can come back, visit, clean up, nap, and eat ice cream to my heart's content.  My body loves them too.  Jeanie