[RC] Specialized Saddles - Robin & Ken Wolfskill

I am fairly new to competitive and endurance riding and continue to have saddle fit problems as my horses get more fit and condition. I ride TWH so we have saddle issues as a norm to be comfortable to the horse so he is free to move and gait comfortably. I am considering a Specialized Saddle. I am interested in anyone's comments good or bad about their experience with these saddles. I think this is a great saddle idea but would like to hear from someone who has used the saddle for some time. Thanks for your comments.
Ken W.