Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] rump rugs - Alice Yovich

This is how I started my business too.  I made a few things and people liked them and now I sew tights and rump rugs and about anything anyone could want.

I loved your suggestions for the rugs. I've only made one for myself and I'm always looking for an improvement.

Those of us who sew tend to look at everything as a "could I make it myself" I think. Those who don't are glad to have the ones who do around!