[RC] house/barn - June Scheunemann & Mike Bernsdorf

We just moved from our place that had a living quarters attached to the stall area of the horse barn.  LOVED IT !!!!  Unfortunately, the place only had 16 acres so when we found a parcel of land, 80 acres,  with an old farm house(totally remodeled) but, no barn we sold the house/barn.  If we were to build everything from scratch I would build attached again.  We never had any problems with flies, smell or even noise....the master bedroom had a window that looked out into the stall area with a switch for a light so if I did hear something not familiar I could take a look. Remember that we leave our horses out 24/7 and just brought them in when the weather was just horrible so that might have helped with the smell but, we also cleaned the stalls and then I used Stall Dry (tried other products but, this was the best) on the wet spots...so smell was never an issue even when all 16 stalls were full with horses.   I know this winter I will miss being able to do chores without going outside but, love where I am now....quiet road....room to ride!!!!

June

Equine Enterprises
June Scheunemann
Mike Bernsdorf