[RC] barn/house - a . yovich

At 06:20 PM 11/25/2004, M.Paul Latiolais wrote:
What would such a thing cost and wouldn't you have to worry about flies?

Evidently not. I don't know since I didn't get to do it, but I think it would be OK. However, this is one of the reasons my ex didn't want to do it. In KY I could have had the Amish build the shell for next to nothing and then finished the house. Our original plans were to do everything in cash and if we'd been able to do the barn house we would have only had to borrow about 10K for our project. It would have been nice :-)