[RC] house/barn - Chris Eickleberry

Hi- we live in a house/barn in southern Indiana, and I LOVE it…..actually, we built it ourselves on a shoestring budget (my husband is a carpenter, thank goodness…..)…..as for the flies, living so close really impels me to clean stalls regularly!!....I hang a few sticky fly strips and really don’t have many flies actually……I love going out in my slippers last thing at night and checking on everybody. Feels really cozy!!  Next best thing to having ‘em in my tent!!..........Chris E./Indiana