Re: [RC] Newbie Questions - Truman Prevatt

Ed,

Don't confuse me with a morning person. I did not say it was enjoyable nor did I claim to be awake ;-)! It was the only option since for the last 20 years I've been involved with projects with major components on the east coast, the west coast and in the great plains. Therefore it was almost impossible for me to get home early since the folks out west don't wake up before we went to lunch.

Truman

Sisu West Ranch wrote:
 '....would do the opposite as Ed. I..."

The world is divided into morning persons and nonmorning persons.  I am lucky to be able to remember my name before 8 AM, much less enjoy riding my horse.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

(406) 642-9640

--
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!
--Benjamin Franklin