Re: [RC] Newbie Questions - DaNel Resha

When I get to work in the mornings (I have to be here at 7:30 am) I always get asked:  "So what time will you be awake today?"  They all know that the early morning hours is not the time to ask me anything important.

The only time I can do somthing early in the morning is if it is horse related and that does not include early morning training rides.

lol

DaNel
www.Darswinkles-Delights.com

Sisu West Ranch <ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 '....would do the opposite as Ed. I..."

The world is divided into morning persons and nonmorning persons.  I am lucky to be able to remember my name before 8 AM, much less enjoy riding my horse.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875