Re: [RC] Dinners - Susan, Princess of Pink

Maria et al,

Sandwiches are good for lunch.  I'll also get frozen veggies, brown hamburger meat and freeze it, buy some tomato juice and make camp stew.  We have a friend who teaches the Boy Scouts to cook over the camp fire.  He cooks for us at various rides...I think I'll use his name in my flyers to get a better turnout!  He makes lasgana, chicken, rice, soup etc.  REALLY GOOD!

After a ride, I appreciate anything hot and filling.  It doesn't have to be fancy...just hardy.

GoldenCMK@xxxxxxx wrote:
I would like to know from managers what they have found to be the best and easiest meals to serve at rides? And I like to know from riders what was they liked to be served.

Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)