[RC] The Knights - goearth

Hello,  The Knights of the Golden Horseshoe was created to be a foundation which tenets are directed towards, but not limited to, Equestrian Adventure and the Assistance and Education to Children thruout the world as well as Geneological and Historical Research and Preservation.  Our last Adventure was foiled by the events of 911.  This story can be found in the AERC Newsletter in August or September of 2001 and The Chronicle of the Horse dated 20 July 2001 and was written by Genie Stewart-Spears.  Because of those events we have the responsibility to find an organization within the USA to donate this music room too.  It includes a Henry Miller Piano, Hammond Organ, Guitar, and various wind and percussive instruments, as well as music books for study.  If there is a group or organization that would like to receive this endowment and has the means to house and provide the education to children for the study of music and would like to discuss this gift, please contact me for the arrangement and delivery to a 1-day drive in Virginia, or come and get it.  Thank you,  Thomas Sites, President KoGH