Re: [RC] [RC] Running with your horse - Merryben

In a message dated 11/3/2004 9:54:55 AM Central Standard Time, glenn218@xxxxxxxxx writes:
If I were RM and KNEW a person who was in contention for BC ran most of the way, I'd insist that only what the horse carried be weighed.  I wouldn't bother with weight division points...only weighing in for BC.
I think this is against the rules.  BC is the weight of the rider and tack........mb