[RC] [RC] Endurance riding shoes - sherman

The ones I always wear are not I's or II's, they are not the kiltie style (although the catalogue states the Kiltie style is 18% lighter than the classic roper horseshoe), and they're not too hot or heavy. They are cheap! $45, and I always keep a new pair waiting in the closet 'cause I'm afraid they'll quit making them. I have a thin foot, so I use the extra padding liner to make them fit snugly. In the winter I take the liner out and wear thick cushy wool-blend socks & my tootsies stay nice & warm.
Kathy
Grass Valley,CA

Please Reply to: Nicole
z_arabs@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> I love my Roper brand athletic style HorseShoes.

I use these, too.  I've had them for many years, they look a little
different than the current models.  The only thing I'm not crazy
about is how heavy and hot they are.  I don't know if the current
ones are lighter?