[RC] [RC] Endurance riding shoes - sherman

I love my Roper brand athletic style HorseShoes. They're $45 in the Valley Vet catalogue and are very comfortable for walking and jogging. I like the high ankle for uneven trails, as I had a sprained ankle a couple of years ago, and NEVER want that to happen again. My daughter goes back & forth from her HorseShoes to running shoes.

Kathy
Grass Valley, CA